Origin of LIGHT_LEADER

Thursday 1 January 2015

Free of sin! Free from burden!




But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. Revelation 2:24

JESUS wants to really deal with sin!! When HE finds out that you're a leader that has a clean sheet, HE will make sure you free from life’s burdens, and ensure you have life going smoothly, conquering all challenges!

There's no point going into a new day, every time with the burden load of sin from yesterday! How far do you want to go in life without the help of JESUS!

Holding on to the world, with one sin or the other is telling JESUS to let you go, and deal with you on judgment day!

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Hebrews 12:1


19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Matthew 28:19-20

We Christians are like marathon runners, racing patiently to get to the finish line, in which it will take a while. And all of us are called to be leaders to lead people out of the world into CHRIST and also achieve greatness, for there are quite a number works GOD has committed into our lives.

Now in running this race it will be hard to accomplish anything, while carrying a lot of wages of sin, which CHRIST has paid for!

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Matthew 11:28-30 King James Version (KJV)

37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Luke 1:37 King James Version (KJV)

Don't let people lie to you that it is not possible to make it in life without sin!

13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
1 Corinthians 10:13 King James Version (KJV)

For every temptation that comes your way, it helps to build you as a Christian leader. Don't let the temptations you face daily overcome you, but fight it with BLOOD OF JESUS....

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
1 John 1:7

10 If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.
Proverbs 24:10 King James Version (KJV)

Be very careful ensure that you do not fail under the pressure of temptation, for people will see you as a failure in being a leader!

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9 King James Version (KJV)

Trust GOD, and believe you can live a life free from sin, don't be afraid to quit sin... And get ready to start a new day as a #Righteous Leader for CHRIST!

12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.
1 Corinthians 10:12 King James Version (KJV)

Read, study and meditate the WORD of GOD, pray and fast, and always be found praising GOD day and night... (To get in full detail how to go about this click this link bit.ly/ZdKODh )

For these are the only sure ways to ensure your ways are always right and pure with GOD!!

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.
1 Peter 3:21-22 King James Version (KJV)

These daily practices mentioned above, will help empower you against sin. Daily as a leader make it a daily routine to always ask GOD of Power and Authority to achieve #Greatness Daily!

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:  1 Peter 5:8 King James Version (KJV)

There are traps everywhere by the devil do all that you can, to ensure you are sensitive and ensure you conquer them.


4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
1 John 4:1 King James Version (KJV)


11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
Acts 17:11King James Version (KJV)

Don't let things go like that... Various new practices come up daily, as you ensure read the Bible and maintain a good relationship with GOD daily, you will be feeding the spirit, GOD has put within you, and be quick to discern all that is new that come every day, which is of GOD and which is contrary to HIS plans and purpose!

 GOD BLESS YOU!!

#Prayer Point If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14

1. LORD teach me on how I can live a life free from sin

Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
Psalm 25:4

2. LORD grant me the Grace to fight every form of temptation

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9 King James Version (KJV)

3. LORD grant me the SPIRIT of DISCERNMENT

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Matthew 7:7-8 King James Version (KJV)

4. LORD give me the POWER and AUTHORITY to achieve Greatness daily!

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.
1 Peter 3:21-22 King James Version (KJV)

5. LORD have your way in my life this New Year

Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.
Psalm 86:11

6. LORD in all situations let me always run to you for help as the author and finisher of my
#FAITH!

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12:2 King James Version (KJV)

As a leader you need vision which comes from a closer a relationship with JESUS (James 4:8) and you can have one by clicking this link  bit.ly/ZdKODh 

GOD BLESS YOU!!

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.



Matthew 5:14-16 King James Version (KJV)



No comments:

Post a Comment